Do you have chipped or cracked teeth? Or do you have permanent stains that won’t budge? With dental veneers in Melissa, you can transform your smile and have a successful restoration. It is always best to consult the cosmetic dentist to ensure dental veneers are the best option for you.
How Are Dental Veneers Placed?
- Dental veneers are minimally Invasive and typically take 1-2 weeks. The dentist will take an impression of your teeth and send it to the lab to create a perfect match for your smile.
- Once your custom-made veneers in Melissa are ready, the dentist will evaluate the fit, shape, and color of the veneers to ensure they give you the perfect smile.
- Next, the dentist will clean your teeth thoroughly to ensure there are no bacteria. It is an important step to ensure there are no bacteria trapped under your veneer that will cause decay.
- After this, they will use a grinding tool to create a rough texture on every tooth, making it easier for the veneers to stick to your teeth.
- The dentist will then place dental cement to place the veneers on your tooth and use UV lights to harden the cement.
What Are Dental Veneers Used For?
Dental veneers are used to fix a variety of issues, a few of which are mentioned below.
- Permanent discoloration or stains due to root canal treatment, excessive fluoride, etc.
- To support teeth that are worn down.
- To fix chipped or broken teeth.
- To fix misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth.
- To close the gaps between teeth.
Are Dental Veneers Right For You?
Dental veneers are a good option to fix a variety of issues; however, not everyone is a candidate for veneers. Following are a few reasons why you might not be a candidate for dental veneers.
- If you have tooth decay.
- If you have gum disease
- If you suffer from bruxism and excessively grind or clench your teeth.
- If you have an eroded enamel, that will prevent veneers from sticking properly.
- If you have a missing tooth.
If you are interested in getting veneers, it is recommended to consult the best Cosmetic dentist who will determine if you are a good candidate for dental veneers.
Benefits Of Veneers
- Fix Small Imperfections
If you have minor imperfections such as uneven or irregularly shaped teeth or stains that won’t budge, or if you cracked or chipped teeth, veneers are the way to go! It can cover all the stains or imperfections built over the years, which will in turn give you a younger-looking smile.
With dental veneers in Melissa, you will receive custom-made shells that will give you the smile you desire, i.e., the perfect shape, size, or color. You can now receive a smile that will brighten up the room when you walk in!
- Offers Natural Appearance
Dental veneers are made with different materials, including porcelain, zirconia, and composite resin. However, with porcelain veneers, you can get a natural look that will match your teeth. This is possible due to its unique color and light-reflecting properties.
- Easy Maintenance
Dental veneers are easy to maintain and don’t require extra tools or techniques to clean your teeth. You can brush and floss your teeth just like you normally would. Additionally, porcelain veneers are cavity-resistant. With proper maintenance, dental veneers also last long as they are made of extremely durable materials.
Transform Your Smile With Dental Veneers Today!
If you feel insecure about your smile, you should visit the best cosmetic dentist in Melissa, TX, to transform your smile. You can now achieve a celebrity smile with dental veneers, so you don’t have to waste your energy hiding your smile.